Must have mobile APPs when organising a stag do
During a Stag do in another country, it is especially good if you simplify the implementation of organisation your stag week. To make your life a little bit easier, here are listed some applications, which are a MUST when you are travelling in a foreign country.
- SplitWise (AppleStore, GooglePlay)is a WISE application, which splits all your costs. Really simple and easy for users. You just need to put the cost of the bill into the application, mark who paid the bill and the application will calculate how much everybody owes. One will pay the bill for the restaurant, another for some drinks,.. With this app you will know exactly how much you need to pay or get back. EASY!
- Google Maps (AppleStore, GooglePlay) - when you are in a new city and you don’t know where are located your activities, accommodation and everything else, this is the easiest way to orientate! Even better if you download some maps before your arrival into a new city, as you can never be sure if a WIFI connection will be available all the time ;)
- CurrencyExhange (AppleStore, GooglePlay) - if you are travelling to a country, which has a different currency, this is the best application, that will help you to calculate how much money is something worth. You will also get a feeling if it’s cheap or expensive.
- Google translate (AppleStore, GooglePlay) - if you want to impress a girl and say something in her language, download this application! :) It’s also good if you want to understand what means some words, for example if you are in a restaurant and you want to order a drink, but they have only local menus.
- Uber (AppleStore, GooglePlay) - (if there is no UBER, download the application for taxi) this application will mean a world to you, especially when you will be going from a party back to your hotel. You will just smile, when you will see a big crowd in front of the club, who will be waiting for a taxi. It’s cheaper, easier and guaranteed. Even if you forget something in the taxi, it is much easier to get it back.
If you want to be ready when travelling abroad, those are some really good tips, which mustn’t be missed. Besides applications, if you need any help with organising a stag weekend in Slovenia, check our web page: https://stagpartyljubljana.com/